Free Call Back
Hotel Accidents have become very rampant nowadays due to a fault on the part of the hotel owners which fail to maintain adequate standards in terms of hygiene. A traveller should always be very careful while lodging in a hotel and try to see that the hotel follows standardised procedures. Norwalk-like viruses, salmonella and E-coli are very potent viruses that can poison your food and also lead to death if the poisoning is not treated on time. A traveller can be faced with lots of problems when he falls ill unexpectedly after consuming unsafe food. The initial symptoms of food poisoning are nausea and an unbearable pain in the abdomen. Another kind of a hotel accident which can be fatal is the occurrence of Legionnaire’s disease. It is a very common disease which can occur when a tourist is travelling to a hotel with lesser air conditioning and he inhales air which contains the legion Ella bacteria. This bacterium is present in the water droplets in air and can proliferate in hotels where there is no maintenance of the air conditioners. These hotels do not change water in their cooling units and the standing water acts as a breeding ground for this bacteria. It is a kind of a very acute pneumonia where the patients suffer from symptoms like headache, fever and a pain in the muscles. Holiday accidents can be very unfortunate incidents and can occur when a person is on a foreign trip and does not know how to cope up with unexpected accidents. There are many kinds of holiday accidents like:
1. Road accidents abroad: Many tourists are affected by these accidents and the worst affected are the British tourists. Road accidents can occur while travelling in cars, taxis and motorcycles and coaches.
2. Skiing and snowboarding accident: A tourist can sustain immense injuries if he suffers from a skiing accident and these accidents can also be fatal.
3. Mountaineering accidents: There can be slips in mountaineering accidents. Tragedies can also occur if a person is not equipped with proper mountaineering equipment like tools, ropes and shoes and also proper breathing equipment and undertakes a mountaineering trail without any proper guide.
4. Sailing accidents: These accidents can occur if a person travels on a boat or a ferry and it capsizes or drowns in the water.
5. Water sport accidents: Accidents can occur while a tourist goes for scuba diving. He should try to get proper training for such activities and should always go for scuba diving in registered waters with licensed organisers and trainers.
6. Bungee jumping: A tourist can fall from great heights while indulging in bungee jumping. He should take care of the fact that he always participates in such a sport with a registered bungee jumper.
If you met with an accident while you are on holiday in a hotel, you are capable of making a compensation claim. There is nothing worse than suffering from an accident on what actually is supposed to be a completely relaxing and peaceful break. The most general accidents are the accidents happening when diving or swimming, accidents happening because of playing sports and illness or food poisoning happening on the consumption of the hotel food. Even during loss of luggage or theft of valuables, hotel compensation can be made in order to recuperate for the losses incurred.
For making hotel compensation claims, it is feasible to take the services of solicitors who hold expertise in this specific field so that you can get the entitled compensation. The hotel compensations lawyer takes the hotel food poisoning as well as the holiday accident compensation claims on the basis of no win no fee procedure that further ensures you receive 100 percent compensation, which you are awarded.
It is important to follow the hotel safety regulations abroad so that you do not become a victim of any possible holiday accidents whilst on your break.
Every country has made its own set of regulations for holiday accidents so that one can make a holiday injury claim for the injuries he or she has sustained while on holiday especially when the fault is of hotel. If people are on packaged holiday trip and the tour operator has sent them to a sub-standard hotel or the hotel with defective amenities resulting in injuries sustained by them. In such cases, they are entitled to file a compensation claim under the Hotel safety Regulations in the UK.
The possibility of meeting with accidents while on holiday abroad is quite probable for any traveller. Common holiday accidents or illness people suffer during their holidays involve injuries in hotel premises as a result they are not properly maintained, such as:
If one has suffered any loss, injury or pain, he or she is entitled to claim compensation for holiday accident, plus the loss of fun and enjoyment in holiday’s duration including other costs like transport, prescription and treatment of the injuries. By making holiday accident claim, one can receive compensation for the pain and suffering he/she has suffered that will help raising the standards of safety and health in the hotels and it could also prevent the probability of causing accidents to others. Here at Excalibur Solicitors we are able to offer this compensation to you on a “no win no fee” basis.