Free Call Back
Work accidents result in injuries to thousands of employees in the UK every year, ranging from minor cuts or bruises to serious injuries and fatalities. Where an injury is caused by negligence on the part of an employer or fellow employee the injured person is likely to have a legal right to Work Accident Compensation.
All employers have a duty to protect their workers from injury or disease by, amongst other things :-
1. Providing safe systems of work
2. Providing safe premises
3. Providing plant, tools and equipment which are safe, properly maintained and suitable for the job
4. Providing competent employees
5. Providing adequate and appropriate personal equipment eg. goggles, ear protectors, gloves, hard hats, masks
6. Providing adequate and proper supervision and training
Work Accident Compensation claims may be brought against an employer for breach of statutory or Common Law duty or, frequently, both. A breach of statutory duty may also result in a fine whether or not an accident results.
If you have been injured in a work accident in the last three years you can contact Excalibur Solicitors who specialise in making a case for your work accident claim and we will be able to review your case. We provide a Free Legal Assessment and will run your case on a no win on fee basis.